© 2019 R-Tools Technology Inc.
All rights reserved.
Simple and easy-to-use interface:
• R-Crypto management panel providing access for the user to all actions of the system;
• Wizard guiding the users through the creation of encrypted disks;
• List of the most frequently connected encrypted disks (can be disabled);
• Convenient operation for changing the size of the encrypted disk;
• Access to encrypted disk control actions outside the R-Crypto management panel directly from the Windows shell (for example, connect/disconnect);
• Special icon for connected encrypted disks in the Windows shell (can be disabled);
• Access to most R-Crypto actions from the Windows system tray;
Reliable data protection and encryption:
• Users can use various cryptographic service providers, both pre-installed in the Windows operating system and available from the third parties;
• Disk free space encryption (can be disabled);
• Wizard to change disk encryption settings;
• Connecting an encrypted disk in the read-only mode;
• Connecting an encrypted disk emulating a "local disk" to provide access for remote users (required for Windows XP and later versions);
• Configurable hot keys to disconnect either all connected encrypted disks, or each disk separately;
• Automatic disconnection of all connected encrypted disk upon user's logoff;
• Ability to automatically disconnect the encrypted disks upon screensaver startup, entering the hibernation mode, or computer lockup;
• Ability to enforce the disconnection of locked encrypted disks upon automatic disconnection;
• File-containers of the connected encrypted disks are protected against re-writing and deletion;
• Support for system disk utilities (check disk, defragmentation, etc.).